The Reserve at Lake Keowee
Kroeger has helped enhance the lakefront lifestyle of residents of The Reserve at Lake Keowee for years. All of Kroeger Marine Construction’s Signature Reserve boat docks meet or exceed all Reserve architectural guidelines. We are the leading dock builder in the Reserve with more than 100 products and satisfied customers. View our collection of beautiful dock and erosion control projects and learn why we are the experts in dock building in The Reserve at Lake Keowee.
Kroeger Marine Construction – the experts at dock building and erosion control at The Reserve on Lake Keowee.
- Roofing options include 50-year rough-cut cedar shakes or a standing seam copper roof.
- Each dock is built on our specially designed heavy-duty Signature frame using 4” posts – only Kroeger Marine uses 4” aluminum roof posts, assuring the strength necessary to support The Reserve cedar shake and copper roof styles.
- All Kroeger Marine docks come complete with collapsible exterior cleats, dock slip wedges, and our unique Signature flared ramp to enhance beauty and lake access.
- Also included as standard are such details as Brazilian hardwood wrapping of roof posts, rafter tails, bumpboards, ramp and dock decking.
- Roofing styles include our Signature Hip and Signature Hip-and-a-Half roof line, which offers a new outdoor living space on your dock for an ideal balance of beauty and convenience.
- Many options are available such as the Seaflex underwater mooring system, which eliminates the standard cable and winch anchoring system.
- We also have an overhead dock loft for convenient storage, lock boxes, dock oiling, and cupola/weathervanes to enhance the appearance of your grand entrance.