Based on 30 years of experience, we have developed a system that will help guide you through the dock building process. At the center of everything we do is to ensure that we customize your dock to your lifestyle now and in the future. Below are the steps that will guide you through the process.
1. Complete Site Evaluation
Your entire property must be evaluated, exploring all factors that will affect the use of your dock including: erosion risks, water considerations, and much more.
2. Lakeside Lifestyle Assessment
Below are a few considerations about your lifestyle that should be considered when planning your dock:
- Boat Type
- Family Use
- Part-time verses Full-time residence
- Sun verses shade
- Future Needs
We can help you apply for the appropriate permit or review your permit for compliance. A few questions to consider:
- Do you have a permit?
- Is your permit current?
- Does your permit allow for all of the dock options you would like?
- Does your permit need to be updated?
4. Product Selection
There are many docking and lakefront options to consider for your custom dock. See the partial list below for some ideas.
- Boat Docks – Kroeger Marine can accommodate docking for multiple boats of different sizes with custom docking solutions
- Boat Lifts – Boat lifts keep your boat safe, clean, and close to the water for convenient storage and waterfront access.
- PWC Lifts – Our PWC lift options keep your PWC’s easily accessible and safely stored.
- Erosion Control – Protect your bank with stabilization and erosion control solutions offered by Kroeger Marine.
5. Dock Enhancements
Customize your dock for your lifestyle with dock enhancements such as: dock lofts, dock boxes, swim ladders, and many more customizable options to make your dock perfect for your lifestyle.
Once your custom dock has been completed, an inspection will be conducted to ensure permit compliance as well as safety and lifestyle features are all intact.