QUALITY + INTEGRITY + LONGEVITY
Designed For Living.
Built For Life.
Our reputation for service and for crafting world-class products is paramount. Because of this, we invest heavily in our people, our process, and in the finest, high-quality materials available. But we don’t stop there.
We go a step farther in blending both form and function to construct the finest waterfront products, such as new docks, dock accessories, and shoreline stabilization. Our beautiful docks are crafted locally in our own facilities with sustainable and low or no-maintenance materials that will last for years to come. There are no products of higher quality, better materials, or finer aesthetics.
To read more about customizing your dock, download our brochure, or read about our decking and dock options below.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE PDF
The Advantages Of A Kroeger Marine Dock
- Patent-pending Zigzag understructure
- Provides 6x more structural rigidity
- 4” Roof Posts
- Stronger and prevents roof “sway” in windy conditions
- 4-sided Roof Rafters
- Offers enhanced strength and fewer nesting areas for birds and insects
- 5 Roof Purlins on each side of the roof
- More roof cross-members mean greater roof rigidity and less roof twisting
- 26-Gauge Roof Panels
- Greater fade resistance than lesser roof panels
- Heavier gauge material means greater denting and puncture resistance
- Eagle Dock™ Floats with Screw Flanges
- Prevents unwanted water intrusion, rot, and separation from the dock